Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nicky the Impressionist

Well, I got rid of the Meebo widget. I think it was making the page take longer to load and I kept forgetting to be logged in anyway. Aw well.

More movies have been put up. I think I also put up a few new photos in May also.

So you know you want to hear all about Nicky's latest escapade right? Well, about a week ago Nicky was napping while Daddy was out in the living room. Nicky was being nice and quiet. Daddy decided Nicky was ready to wake up to have some lunch. Daddy goes in Nicky's room and lo and behold...Naked Baby! And what's this? He's been painting! With what you ask? Do you REALLY need to ask? Yes, Nicky had discovered the wonder that is poop painting. Needless to say he was promptly thrown in the bathtub and scrubbed down. Then put in his playroom while daddy scrubbed the heck out of the crib, the walls and washed all the linens and toys. What a mess!

Tom called me at work after he finished to tell me the good news. Our son is a painter! I can't tell you how glad I was to be at work. :) Now if we can get him to change his choice of medium we'll be set. Say it with me... CRAYOLA!

1 comments:

Jann said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww LOL

It seems we are in the age of poop experiments LOL