Friday, December 22, 2006

We got the Pathology back!

AND it's good news! Mom's cancer was only Stage 1B! That means that there will probably be no need for any further treatment! I'm so happy! With my Mom healthy and Nicky here I really don't need anything else to have a wonderful Christmas!

Other than that there really isn't much going on here. We have cancelled our cell phones because they're just way too darn expensive. The penalty for cancelling early is $200 per line, but that's still way cheaper than continuing to pay them until the contract runs out next fall. We've ordered Internet phone service through our cable company and it's only $16.77 a month. Over a $150.00 savings each month! Well worth it! That will be hooked up on 1/3/07 so until then we only have email for communication. We'll be checking it several times a day!

I'm home for the holidays now until 1/2/07! YAY more time with Nicky! Being away from him while I was down south for 5 days was hard and I think I still have a Nicky-snuggle deficit to work off. Hope he doesn't get sick of kisses and hugs!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannuka, and Happy New Year everyone! May your holidays be as blessed as mine!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry, Merry Christmas!!! dear ones!!!

I feel so blessed to have such a "wonderful family"!!! I looked at all the new Nicky pics and movies and I am so filled with awe -----he is so adorable and so smart!!!
I've always loved rainbows and knew that one day a "pot of gold" would surely be there for me and "Yep!" My "shiny round pot full of Nicky" is the most precious treasure I could have ever imagined at rainbows end.
Hope you all are having the best Christmas of your lives--Nicky's first!
The beginning of many warm and wonderfully special family Christmases to come.
With Love, Peace and Lots and Lots of Joy!!!
xxxxxxxxxoooooooooMom/Grandmomma:):):D