Friday, December 29, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Well, the holidays are nearly over. I've so enjoyed my week off work! I have to go back on the second, but I've been off all week and it's been so great spending so much time with Nicky. We had a great Christmas with him! Lots of pictures have been uploaded to the Nicky's Photos link.

My mom's getting better. She's had some wound complications, and she and Liz are handling it very well. They have a nurse coming in to show them how to take care of the additional wound care that is now required.

Tom's dad is in the hospital now while they try to figure out why he can't breathe. We're not sure if it's related to his surgery or not. They're looking at his lungs and his heart right now to figure out where the problem lies.

Tom's mom is doing really well after her eye surgery. She had it on 12/22 and already it looks so much better. If only everyone had Tom's nursing care! She's been able to be with us since Christmas, maybe being around Nicky has curative effects. ;)I wouldn't doubt it!

My dad came by on Christmas day and actually spent the night! It's the longest, most quality visit we've had for several years and I really enjoyed it. Nicky got to spend a lot of time with his Granddaddy and Grandmother from GA. I have a video of Dad and Gwen with Nicky uploaded, and a few photos too. Gwen took some more photos of all of us, and she'll send them to me. I'll be sure to get some up on here.

I think that's the majority of what's going on here. Oh, and I moved around my bedroom! It's so much nicer this way. I still have to get around to taking a new video tour of the house. Maybe I'll just have to do it before it's all clean and decorated. Otherwise I might never get to it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweeties!!!

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and let you know we are doing really well here ourselves!!! :D
Liz and I have been watching Nicky movies
this morning to usher in the New Year properly. He is so adorable and you all are such wonderful parents---so proud of you all!!! :)
Liz's nursing ability is quite awesome and I am feeling quite well.
Hope we can get together real soon---until then keep the pics and movies coming please!

Love you all bunches and bunches!!!
xxxoooMom/Grandmommas :)