Friday, April 06, 2012

We're fine!

Just in case anyone is worried after hearing about the F18 crash in Virginia Beach, it was far from our house and my work and we're all fine here!

I still owe you a post about Nicky's birthday and the other thing going on. I haven't forgotten, just have been crazy busy!

But Nana is all moved into her new place, Nicky even spent the night there last night! That was fun for Tom and I, and I'll bet Nicky had a ball too.

Looking forward to some R&R this weekend, and maybe I can do those posts too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank God you all are fine! Praying for all involved. Have a wonderful Easter weekend! Looking forward to Easter fun pics!!! Love you all bunches and bunches!
xxxxxooooo Grammie :)

Anonymous said...

A tease like that is Unacceptable!!!
Love you :)
gayle