Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We miss you Grandpa Mott

This photo of Grandpa and Grandma with the girls and Aunt Carol was taken on June 25th during a great family get-together.



It's the last photo we have of Grandpa. Tom's dad, Charles, passed away Sunday, July 3rd.

He was a wonderful Grandfather to our three kids, and they miss him, especially Nicky. He was my father-in-law for nearly 17 years, having welcomed me into the family with open arms right away, and I will miss him. And most especially he was Tom's father, having adopted him at the ripe old age of about 2 years old, and Tom misses him so much.

I'd write more, but it's hard and I don't know what to say yet.

2 comments:

Twin Dude Mama said...

So sorry for your loss Angela :( At least he got to meet and know your kids.

Angela said...

Very true, and he really enjoyed all three of them.