Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator: Harry Potter Style

According to this I'm most like:

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

I took the actual Myers-Briggs a year or so ago. I'll have to look up my results and see if this is close.

Tom is most like:

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

And he just did one of these at a retreat last weekend and it came out this way.

Interesting.

Thanks to Sarah for the link!

5 comments:

colinsmom said...

What a suprise, Angela! You and I got the same!

Anonymous said...

and I'm the same type as Tom
Aunt Liz

Angela said...

Very interesting. I wonder what the other possibilities are?

Anonymous said...

I took the test (twice to make sure) and have been quite unsettled by the outcome. Liz said he is a good guy though---guess I do not know the characters of Harry Potter very well though my former students loved the books quite a lot.
The character's first name sounds like it could be a type of cloud in the sky and his last name describes the color of your prom dress.:)xxxooo

Angela said...

Ooo Mom! Sirius Black! Very cool character!

I'm still waiting to see who might end up as a Voldemort type:)