Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Fab-Four Meme

Another meme. This looked like a fun one over at a new blog I just found. Hi Sweetisu!

4 Places I’ve lived:
* Woodstock, GA
* Davie, FL (near Ft. Lauderdale)
* Memphis, Tennessee (3 worst months EVER)
* Clearwater, FL

4 Jobs I’ve had:
* Telemarketer (it was HELL)
* Customer Service person (loved it)
* Elementary Teacher (still have nightmares)
* Coordinator at academic library

4 Jobs I wish I had:
This is an interesting one. I've asked myself recently what my ideal job would be and I truly can't think of one!! So how about one that meets these four criteria:
* Where I make enough money to live comfortably one one income (say 75k)
* Where I can use my teaching skills
* That is service oriented (rather than sales)
* Where I can make a difference

4 places I’ve holidayed:
What's a holiday? If it means sleeping somewhere other than in a family member's house these are the only ones I can think of. Clearly I need to get out more.
* Disney World: we camped at Fort Wilderness and visited the three main parks (best holiday EVER)
* We camped once for half a night at my inlaws horse farm in Citra, FL
* We stayed at a hotel once in Dawsonville, GA while visiting my dad
* We stayed the night at a hotel one night in Clearwater, FL where Tom's company had a fancy Christmas party in a hotel on the beach

4 Favorite foods:
* Sushi
* Pizza
* Tom's Chicken & Mushroom/wine cream sauce over rice
* Beef Stew

4 Places I’d rather be:
I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be than here in my house with my husband and sweet baby. Well, unless you're saying money is no object, cause in that case my hubby and baby can join me in:
* Hawaii
* Aruba or other tropical island
* The Grand Canyon (I'm GOING to see this place darn it!)
* Alaska (but not really NOW, more like in July!)

4 Bloggers I like to pass this meme onto:
Psst! I tag YOU, YOU, YOU, and YOU! Yeah, you guys, the ones reading right now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Ones!
I love the way you decorated Nicky's playroom for Christmas!
Saw the new movies and pics of Nicky and they are all adorable, as usual!
Good talking with you last night, Angie. Miss you all so much and hope to be up there sometime soon.
Love you bunches and bunches, always!
xxxoooMom/Grandmomma:)

Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way---what happened to Tuna casserole as your favorite? Ha! you were the only one who liked it except me. I still remember that was the only thing you wanted when you first came home from college--I was floored! Who knew!
Love you and all the choices that have made you who you are today!
xxxoooMom:)

Angela said...

Thanks mom! :) Oh, and if there had been more room on that list of favorite foods you know I'd have added tuna casserole and spinach casserole. Definitely two favorite comfort foods of mine!