Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hoppy Easter!

Whew, what a trip! Tom, Nicky and I took a drive down to visit with my mom, sister and sister-in-law for Easter. It was a great visit and Nicky was just wonderful! He napped, slept, ate, was good in the car, and did great all around! Of course he was also totally adored and had a camera in his face for a good part of the visit too. I finally have some new movies and photos up to show off!

Here's a quick comparison to show how far we've come in one year:

Easter 2006


And

Easter 2007


-------------
In other news:
My father is out of the hospital and home again after his bout with some kind of food-borne illness thank goodness! What a scare that was!

I went in for my follow-up on this funny heart palpatation thing. The Holter monitor I wore for 24 hours didn't show much, but when the doctor listened to my chest Friday he immediately heard the weird skipping beat. Thank goodness! I was mostly afraid they'd tell me it was just in my head. I can't stand this feeling! He said they are PACs (Premature Atrial Contractions) and wants me to go on beta blockers to make them stop. I'm going to do a little research on beta blockers and PACs first, but then probably get on the medicine this weekend. I hope it works!

I'm sure there are more updates, but I'm pooped after uploading all those videos. I'll have to update you later on!

Hope you all had a Hoppy Easter and a Perfect Passover!

0 comments: