Monday, July 24, 2006

Messy Mealtime Fun

Well if you've visited the Nicky's Photos link on the right you know the current big thing is eating cereal. Nicky thinks this is the best game in the world, and I think it's the best photo/video opportunity! I know you might be getting tired of watching 3 minute videos of Nicky's eating attempts (which he's darn good at I might add) but that's just too bad. I think he's adorable, and I'm loving this video thing! I've added two more today.

I actually did add some still photos over the last week too though. I've been fighting with the cold that I caught from Tom and Nicky though, hence the no actual blog-update for a week. I'm much better now though, so here I am with Nicky pics!

Here's my favorite. I think he's either blowing me a kiss or sticking out his tongue.


Now, if you have highspeed internet, get on over to the Nicky's Photos link and watch some cute video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Ones!!! I love the new pics!
Look so forward to seeing you all this weekend----Bless you all so much --I love you, love you--LOVE YOU!
Always and forever,
Mom/Grandmomma xxxooo :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

I won't ever get tired of watching Nicky videos! Thank you for putting them up on your photo bucket!
xxoo,
Aunt Liz