Tuesday, December 08, 2009

The first movies of the twins!

We had the nuchal translucency ultrasound on Monday. Both babies looked great and were measuring great. I was 12 weeks 3 days pregnant, and the babies were measuring at 12.0 weeks for Baby 1 and 11.7 weeks for Baby 2. Baby 1 was easily measured, but Baby 2 was upside down and curved (in a fetal position funnily enough) and they couldn't get the nuchal measurement on Baby 2. So while everything looked good, we have to go back again next week on Wednesday to try again.

But we did get pictures! I put them up on the photobucket account. Here's one for you:




I know it's hard to see what the heck this is a picture of, so I've made a helpful illustration for you:



Yes, I know, my artistry is amazing.

Sometimes it's more fun to see movies right? So I have two snippets from the long DVD we have of the visit. They're short, but they're the best parts promise!

Here are both babies in the same scene moving around. You can see the tech number the babies too. And then last you see Baby 2 upside down.



Here's Baby 1 posing nicely for the tech and getting measured crown to rump.



They're looking like babies now! We'll see them again on Wednesday and get another movie of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely, two little babies in your tummy, Angie! It's amazing to be able to see them moving around isn't it! Hope Tom is feeling better now and you all can settle into a more normal schedule. Love you bunches and bunches! xxxoooMom/Grammie :)

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo excited, I can't wait to see them in person!
Aunt Liz