Thursday, December 15, 2005

What a rollercoaster!

Well somehow we have the internet back today. Whatever! I'm not sure how or why, but I'll take this opportunity to post. I still think we will probably switch soon from DSL and the land line phone to cable internet. It's a LOT cheaper!

The house situation is frustrating as can be! We have the financing all done and all they want is for us to sign the Mortgage Approval paperwork, but I don't feel good about it at all. They want us to pay over $15,000 in closing costs! That seems a bit excessive to me! AND I don't think they're counting the property as a downpayment like they should. Tom and I are going to have to get a real estate lawyer to look at this with us before we sign anything. I'm meeting with the PC homes financing person to go over it on Friday morning and then we'll see about getting a lawyer that JM knows to look at it too.

I'm thinking that if I can make it through this house building crap that raising a baby can't possibly be too hard! Sheesh!!

On the bright side, I felt the baby again last night/this morning when I was half asleep from the outside again! I can't wait till my mom and Liz come up to see me! I hope they get to feel him too! Hmm, so far it's only been in the early early morning, so maybe they'll just have to sleep with me! Tee hee!

0 comments: