Sunday, December 25, 2005

More beadlings!

Ok, I'm starting to need to put my feet up more and more and I just can't seem to get into a book, which is pretty weird for me. Instead I want to DO something. So I started beading and now I am taking pics to share because I think they're so cute!

I made this one this morning for Tom. No symbolism, but it looked like a neat one to make and he liked it. I improvized on the leg length and the design to make it look like a black widow.



I just made this one this evening for Jessica. She really likes purple and green and hates bugs. So here's a cute purple and green bug that might help her get over her phobia.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love the beadlings your doing. I love you and enjoyed our visit with you all very much!

xxooMom:)