Thursday, December 22, 2005

Season's Greetings!

Well this is going to be an interesting year! Tom and I have a LOT to be thankful for as this year draws to a close. Of course the most wonderful thing is that we have Nicky on the way! ;) By the way, the new belly pic is up, today is 26 weeks! YAY!

Unfortunately though we're flat broke this year and so haven't done a darn thing for Christmas!! Normally I'd be running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to make something, bake something or buy something even if it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. But this year I just can't get up the energy or drive to do it. I feel a little guilty still, but not nearly as guilty as I did on all the other years when I felt like I was scrambling to do Christmas justice. So I'm afraid I'm telling everyone this year that I'm still working on everyone's gift, and he'll be done in March! Tom and I will be making photo announcements and sending those out, so those will just have to serve as our Christmas cards this year, three months late. Hope no one is horribly disappointed, but we just haven't even got a dollar to spare this year. Not even for postage to send cards.

BUT that said, everyone is invited in advance to our place next year for Christmas! In fact I insist everyone come! We're going to have our baby's first Christmas and we'll be doing it from home so you've all got to make the trip! Now, I have no clue where we'll be living by then so we'll just have to keep you posted. We might still be in the mobile home in Citra (we're moving next month!) or we might be building a new house, or buying one by that time. I'm not quite sure yet. But wherever it is, we'll have a great time!

Now, for some holiday fun let me direct you to the coolest website ever! Check this out and feel free to email me your creations! Make A Flake

0 comments: