Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The Big Ultrasound Isn't So Big

Well I just had my "Big Ultrasound" today. This would normally be the one where we'd learn the sex and everything, but since we've had two Level 2 Ultrasounds already this was actually a bit of a disappointment after the high resolution of the level 2 machine at Shands. This was really fuzzy. You can see from the new baby pictures that these aren't nearly as clear. We did get a DVD, so maybe we'll see more on that.

The important thing was that Nicky is healthy in there and growing well. He's measuring at 24 weeks and 3 days, but going by my ovulation date I'm only 23 weeks and 4 days. He's doing just perfect in there!

There were so many deliveries in progress today so my OB appointment was bumped up to tomorrow morning. So I'll get to see the doctor then. I'll update and let you know what he says.

0 comments: