Monday, December 12, 2005

Streamlining the finances

Well Tom and I have pretty much decided we're going to cancel the land line phone completely and go to just having the cell phones. So be sure to call us on the cell phone numbers.

Tom's finishing up his classes this week and then getting a full time job. Once that happens we'll be looking into getting some kind of cheap internet connection. DSL, cable or something, whatever is cheap.

Till then, I'll only be updating the blog from work, so it might not be as often or as colorful with pictures and stuff, but I'll keep you posted.

For example, this morning when I woke up I got to feel Nicky kick from the outside for the first time! It was way up high too! Very neat!

Oh, by the way the email is down too! So leave messages here, or at my work email if you have it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm finally starting to get imbibed with the Christmas spirit. I never really get into it until it's less than 2 weeks away. I can't wait to come up to see you guys for the holidays. Maybe I'll be able to feel Nicky kick too!
Aunt Lizzy