Sunday, December 11, 2005

Argghhh! Lost the internet connection at home!

Just a quickie post from my in-laws computer. I've lost my internet connection at home for at least the next two weeks. I'll check in as I can before and after work, but for two weeks I'm afraid I'll be playing some offline games and reading a lot. On the bright side, Tom and I have taken this quiet time this weekend to clean up all the children's books I've been storing since I quit teaching. I have a whole library of kids books for Nicholas! No baby books, but lots of children's books. Yay! Now we'll have to make sure to have shelves up somewhere to put them all!

My bellsouth email address isn't working either by the way. If you have my cell or home number though, feel free to call me. It's crazy, but they turned on the phone and off the internet on the same day. GRRR!

0 comments: