Saturday, December 03, 2005

Been working on the registry today

My Dad and his wife Gwen came by today for a nice visit on their way back to GA. We watched Nicky's videos of his first two ultrasounds so that was fun! Then went for a nice lunch out. It was so good! It's been forever since we have eaten out! Gwen asked if we were registering somewhere and I remembered we haven't really looked at our Babies R Us registery for a long time and many things have changed since then! So this evening I spent some quality time online and have been working on the BRU registery. I still haven't messed with the Target one we started. I suppose I should do that too. Maybe tomorrow. ;)

Nicky is moving around in there. At one point this evening I felt a little push and a bulge in my stomach down low on the left. I had Tom put his hand there and it moved away! That was him! Neat!

Just had to share this picture:



So much love in this house!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie, I was looking at your registry at babies R us and I have a concern about that cute little papasan swing. If you look at all of the reviewers comments and select to list them by lowest rating first you get an unsettling picture of it's safety. It seems to be a fire hazard. Check it out and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, I think that Mom and I are going to come up to visit you all around Christmas. I have Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon off around xmas. I want to plan to come up for 2 of those days. Which ones would fit in best with your schedule? We don't want to interfere with your holiday plans.
Love you bunches!
Aunt Liz