Saturday, March 03, 2007

Two weeks to go

Nicky will be one in only two weeks! I can't believe how fast this year has gone!

Today he got his first look at the whole "blow out the candles" thing when his daddy had his birthday dinner and cake. I took a few pictures when we got home and had an ice-cream cake. I think Nicky will enjoy his cake when it's his turn!



There are new pictures up, three in February and several from today in the new March 2007 folder. I'm also putting up a few movies of Nicky playing with everyone at the table. He was playing follow the leader with Nana and Daddy, getting them to imitate his actions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela! Just wanted to say I miss you. I'm glad your surgery went well. Can't wait to see Nicky's birthday pictures :)

Angela said...

Hey Teresa! Thanks! I'm glad you've got my blog address! I miss you as well. *hug* I'm going to have to figure out how to talk with you again!