Friday, March 16, 2007

Can you believe he's going to be ONE tomorrow?

I certainly can't! Tomorrow my little baby turns one year old. I am just so amazed that I'm so lucky to have this little boy to call my own. In honor of him turning one I stayed up super late last night putting up new videos. (Well, that and cleaning/organizing the living room.)

There are movies of Nicky pushing his rocking chair around the room, and as one astute friend of mine noted, that IS the infamous green shirt that I wore for all my belly pictures when I was pregnant. If you want a walk down memory lane, here is the belly line-up:



I can't believe how much Nicky has changed over the last year. It's really incredible that he's gone from that little pink (and yellow) bundle to my strapping big boy.

From this:


To this:


Well, we're going to have a house FULL of company tomorrow! So many folks are coming to celebrate. I've ordered a cake, we've been working our butts off to get the house presentable, and Tom even painted the front and back doors. I can't wait to see everyone play with Nicky! He's going to have such a great time being the center of so much attention. (I think he got that from me!)

Expect lots of photos and movies after the weekend!

0 comments: