Thursday, July 10, 2008

Just a little off the top?

Ok, so I've let Nicky's hair get a little out of hand. It was starting to really get in his eyes and cover his ears a bit again, and he had an awful lot on top for me to play with, but he looks so cute.

This was his hair at the baptism exactly a month ago. It was already long there.
Photo from about a month ago.

Well yesterday, when Daddy, Nana and Nicky came to pick me up from work...Ta Da! They'd both gone for a nice haircut at the barbershop. That seems to work well for Nicky. See Daddy get his hair cut, and then he has his turn. It worked last time, when I was at my wit's end trying to do it myself, and it worked this time.

Voila! Here he is last night at dinner, eating with chopsticks no less! As much as it is nice to see his eyes, that haircut really makes him look so much older. Where is my little boy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

scary, isn't it? One haircut and he grows up. I always get a little teary when we cut Colin's. And now when we go out he ASKS FOR GEL!!!! AND SPIKES HIS OWN HAIR!!!! Talk about your little baby being gone...

Gayle

Anonymous said...

What a "Sport"!!! :) I think his new haircut is adorable! I am also very impressed with his mastering "trainer" chopsticks, too!
"Way to go" you all!!!
Miss you .....lots!!!
xxxoooMom/Grammie :)

Lisa, F is for Fischer said...

He eats meat and vegetables????????? I am so jealous.