Tuesday, October 27, 2009

And what do YOU see?

So here is today's ultrasound. Tell me, what do YOU see?

baby2.0,twins,ultrasound

Yep, there are TWO babies in there! TWO! TWINS!

Oh my God, we're having twins!

We're so excited! We were able to see the fluttering hearts in both sacs, so that's good. Measurements are at 6wks1day and 6wks2days or something like that. Counting from my first day of the cycle I'm at 6weeks4days, so they're both measuring beautifully. I go to see the OB on November 5th, where I'm guessing he'll do another ultrasound.

We did see the OB in the hallway, and he looked shocked at the news. LOL, but he's happy for us. We really weren't having luck with the clomid/metformin combo this time. We'd tried about 5 cycles over the last few years with no ovulation. So it was awesome that it worked! Ideally he'd prefer I be having one of course, but we feel so blessed!

So I think this explains how tired I've been!

TWINS!

5 comments:

doors said...

We are so happy for you Angie! Congratulations. Please take good care of yourself & keep us updated.

Take care,
James & Carina

Anonymous said...

Praise God! For giving me wonderful children! I am now online again thanks to you and Tom and Liz---thank you so much!!! :)!!!xoxo's all around!
I am so-----ooooo excited about the twins, two new grand babies to love,
Nicky will be a wonderful big brother for sure!
Love you all bunches and bunches!
xxxxxoooooMom/Grammie :)

jodifur said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I just saw this tonight! Congrats Angela :)

Gang Of Girls! said...

Soexcitedfor you Angela!!!Woot!

Robin from Dolls and Cowboys @ Xanga.