Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Did I say I was ok?

In that last post I was still hanging in there, but I've since succumbed to this creeping crud that is now working it's way down into my chest. Bronchitis here I come...again.

Donna was getting better and was able to head home on Saturday. Tom is on the mend and Nicky is actually doing really well. He still has a runny nose, but went to bed with no problem and no medicine tonight. We only dosed him with medicine two nights I think. He's a resilient little fella.

I was hoping mine would stay a head cold, but I was up last night till about 4am or so with the cough. Hopefully I'll be in pretty good shape by Wednesday when I have to go back to work, but I'll probably be sick for a week or more. That's how my bronchitis usually rolls. But I have a very full work week ahead and no time for sickness. Grrr.

So I know you're wondering when I'm going to get those Christmas cards out this year. I have the cards ready, and I now have photo paper. So now I just need to print out new photos of Nicky for everyone and then I'll send them out. This year they're more like Happy New Year cards. Meh, better late than never right?

Happy New Year!

0 comments: