Tuesday, November 06, 2007

It was a One-Eyed, One-Horned, Flying Purple People Eater



And he sure looked strange to me!

JM sent me a CD of the photos she took on Halloween and they're all so good! It was tough but I managed to limit my uploads to only 19 pictures. Just a few :)

Her photos show more of what it was really like at Boo at the Zoo too: a wooded path that wound through the cages and fences, decorated mostly with cardboard, with zookeepers and student volunteers dressed up as a wide variety of characters along the way.

There was a swamp monster


And a very strange dragon lady


And of course a few witches


And Captain Hook


And much more.

And I'd forgotten that Tom and Nicky went to visit Grandma and Grandpa Halloween morning. JM got some amazing photos there! And while I did upload several to the photobucket page, I'll just show you my favorite here:



He's so beautiful and I'm so lucky! I love this boy!

1 comments:

Jann said...

He is so beautiful, Angela! That is a great shot!