Saturday, November 18, 2006

Thanksgiving is right around the corner

Thanksgiving is coming up fast! Tom is home with his mom getting ready for the holiday. I'm in Lake Placid visiting with my mom, Liz and Jodi. Nicky is with me, and man is Tom having withdrawls! Well, he hasn't really admitted it yet, but I KNOW he must be! I drove here with Nicky (4 hours in the car!) on Friday and I'm staying until Monday. Nicky is really enjoying himself, but misses his daddy. I have a little movie I'll put up when I get home of him kissing a picture in a book that we think he found to look like his daddy. Then we had daddy talk to him on the phone and you should see his sad little face!

Anyway, we have some modifications to the Thanksgiving menu and guestlist. Looks like my mom, Liz and Jodi won't be able to come. Jessie, my dad and Gwen can't come either. So we're now down to 8 people including Nicky. Tom is going to scale down the menu accordingly.

So anyway, movies and photos will be forthcoming as soon as I get home. I can't get them off the camera until I'm home. Bummer! That also means I can't empty out the memory card and take more movies! It's only Saturday and I've already filled up the big card.

0 comments: