Monday, August 28, 2006

The bathing beefeater



Nicky has gotten really good at grabbing things and bringing them to his mouth for chewing! We spent some quality time this weekend together rolling around and playing with letters and soft blocks on his bed in his room and he's just getting closer and closer to crawling and sitting on his own. I did take some video last night of that, but first I had to upload his first beef-eating experience (I count beef as being the same as veal as far as allergies go, so I'm not waiting 3 days on that one.) and a new bath video from Saturday. I can only do two videos at a time, so you'll just have to wait till later this week for the rolling videos. ;) They'll be worth it.

So galavant over to see the two new movies and the three new photos I put up today. He's growing up so fast!

0 comments: